[tei-council] TEI Council Working Papers on website

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Mon Mar 28 08:05:56 EDT 2011

Well done David! Adding dates would help a lot, plus also maybe an
indication of whether or not the item is closed (in the sense that the
document is no longer under active consideration). In an ideal world
where we had nothing better to do, it would be nice to see some
information about what happened to each document -- referenced from
minutes of meeting xyz, adopted without discussion, permanently but on
the back burner, etc.

In that context, note that TCW17 is a bit different from the others in
that it actually generates a list of *currently* open tickets -- so what
it leads to is different every time you look at it. As such it's a very
useful standing document!

I feel strongly that all these documents should be part of the public
record. The Council should conduct all of its business openly.

Note