[tei-council] tcw20 : draft for discussion in Chicago

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Wed Mar 23 22:13:40 EDT 2011

This is great.

By hacking URLs, I see that there are other Council working documents on
the website (like tcw18.xml and tcw16.xml), but I don't see these linked
from anywhere on the TEI website.  Any reason not to have these linked
in from the navigation menu on the left at
http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/Council/index.xml ?

Kevin