[tei-council] TEI and Google

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Mar 23 04:43:30 EDT 2011

I wonder slightly. Simple TEI such as one might get from Google procedures is pretty much the same as HTML.
So on the one hand, whats the point, as the conversion can be done on the fly if needed? On the other hand,
I suppose, it costs Google very little to do it once the system is working.

It would be nice to get some info on what the "master" form of the Google digital text is. Then we could
help define the mapping to TEI.
Head of Information and Support Group, Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente