[tei-council] captcha for the wiki?

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Tue Mar 22 17:15:39 EDT 2011

We're only talking about enhancing the captcha used at the point of
creating an account on the wiki.  Once you have an account, you just
need to look up your password!

While am evil spammer might pay someone to decipher an image, I think if
they see a technical question, they are likely to think that they won't
be able to find anyone who knows the answer even though we know that the
answer to this question can be found fairly easily in the Guidelines and
even in the Lite documentation.

If it doesn't work, we can change approaches ...