[tei-council] captcha for the wiki?

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Tue Mar 22 16:15:07 EDT 2011

Poor Piotr checks his feed reader more frequently than I do, meaning he
usually gets to undoing spam edits and blocking spammers before I do.
We do need to come up with a solution here.

How about this question:

Which of the child elements of teiHeader is required?

We should accept either of these responses:

<fileDesc>
fileDesc