[tei-council] tcw20 : draft for discussion in Chicago

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Mar 15 10:19:30 EDT 2011

As requested some weeks ago, I have now brought up to date and placed on
the TEI website a short working document about the specific details of
how the TEI Guidelines are organised from an editorial point of view.

The draft is now visible at
http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/Council/Working/tcw20.xml and Council
members are invited to comment on it either here or at our meeting in
Chicago.

A companion document, on how the release mechanism works, is in
production and should probably be merged with this one at some time. The
XML source for both documents is maintained in the sourceforge
repository, under the Documents tree.