[tei-council] mess up over tei_all.xsd

Piotr Bański bansp at o2.pl
Wed Mar 2 09:10:26 EST 2011

I'd say, in the case of a beast such as the TEI, "publish often"
whenever bugs show up, especially if you have a chance to just publish a
fix, without new features which may be in the process of being tested
against the rest of the system.

Nothing wrong with a 1.9.2 if something bad occurs after a quick 1.9.1
-- it just shows responsiveness to the community. Especially in this
case, where the problem is very local, so only those affected need to
upgrade. And as Laurent mentions -- this is to be expected right now.
It's incredible how little actually is bugged after all these
infrastructural changes --> a bow to Sebastian.

  P.