[tei-council] An easy ticket

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Feb 23 10:40:57 EST 2011

Lou and I just talked about this on the phone, and I hope I have allayed some of his fears.

The points we made were that

  a) The reason for this release is to clear the ground for a proper content-full release in April/May.
   If the changes to att.global or changed processing cause problems, we want to solve them
   now and not mix them up with intellectually interesting stuff about genetic or music. We also
   want to make a full run through the procedure to make sure it works

  b) We need to make sure how this is presented. It needs to be clear that this is an interim,
    procedural, release to enable us to make a good content release after April. People must
    not think that they have missed the boat until the autumn.
 Information and Support Group Manager
Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente