[tei-council] An easy ticket

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Feb 23 09:37:16 EST 2011

On 23 Feb 2011, at 14:13, Lou Burnard wrote:

> I thought we had agreed to make new releases *after* council meetings,
> not before?

I think that's a proposal on the table for discussion in April, not an agreement
per se.

I am merely following Laurent's instructions on this, which were to get out a release
out ASAP.

>From my point of view, however, I want to make a release now as its
probably the last chance I will have. We're now using the last of the money
allocated to editorial activities in 2010, and I won't be spending much time in this
area from now on.

I personally certainly cannot put real work in on any changes
and/or release between May and October, so someone else will have to
take over the pumpkin holding, so I was keen to do the complete run now
and check it works.

So, someone tell me whether to press the Big Red Button or not.
 Information and Support Group Manager
Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente