[tei-council] tei release under way, watch out

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Feb 21 17:41:21 EST 2011

On 21 Feb 2011, at 22:34, Martin Holmes wrote:

> I think it would be more useful to keep detailed revisionDesc
> annotations as changes are made to the source, but having just looked
> through some of the source, it's not clear to me where that stuff should
> be kept.

Don't forget that there is a detailed ChangeLog file which is generated from Subversion records
(see http://bits.nsms.ox.ac.uk:8080/jenkins/job/TEIP5/ws/ReleaseNotes/ChangeLog/).
Personally, I'm reluctant to duplicate this info in the revisionDesc, but I can see
how it would be a good idea to get a higher level of granularity.

It's not easy, this. But I do agree with Laurent that using the SF trackers
as much as possible is a good thing
Head of Information and Support Group, Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente