[tei-council] tei release under way, watch out

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at inria.fr
Mon Feb 21 12:21:57 EST 2011

An idea then comes to my mind. Could we think of automatically compile
release notes from SF, taking into account tickets in "fixed" status
over a certain period. This would in turn force all of us at paying
attention to the wording of ticket headings. If I'm asking too much,
do not hesitate to tell...