[tei-council] granularity of tei releases

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Feb 18 09:06:02 EST 2011

If you look at https://sourceforge.net/projects/tei/files/
you'll see we have in the past released everything twice,
as one big zip file and as 6 separate components each in their own zip files

embarassingly I failed to get this right for 1.8.0 if you look closely

I am very inclined to drop the separate components and just issue one
big zip file for those that like this way of getting stuff. Everything
in the interests of keeping things simple. I don't sense that people
value the possibility of granularity.

Any objections?
Head of Information and Support Group, Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente