[tei-council] TEI P5 1.9.0

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Feb 17 07:34:00 EST 2011

On 17 Feb 2011, at 12:18, Piotr Bański wrote:

> In general, with regard to colour-coding of examples, wouldn't it be
> good to keep the colours for the TEI, and just the frame (no colour) for
> external markup? (The question arises, how external is RelaxNG -- I
> don't know). What I have in mind is something like:
>
> green: good to copy
> yellow: copy and elaborate
> pink: an example of how not to use TEI markup
> white (just a frame): non-TEI markup, code, etc.

currently the values for egXML/@valid are mapped to style names
which are implemented as CSS

if you want _four_ possibilities, we'd have to change the allowed
values for @valid.

BUT (and this is important) do not be misled into thinking that valid/feasible/wellformed
are in relation to TEI specifically. They apply to any schema. so you cant distinguish
valid RELAXNG or DOCBOOK from valid TEI

 Information and Support Group Manager
Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios