[tei-council] TEI P5 1.9.0

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Feb 17 04:08:49 EST 2011

because of att.global, this release will be tricky, as P5, stylesheets and roma all have to be in sync.  I' could try to do all the work
on Tuesday morning, 22nd. With that in mind, I suggest that Piotr and whoever else making grammatical changes
would have to work no later than Sunday.

If you'd rather get more fixes in, please say so now and I'll shift the whole thing back by 2 weeks.
I am very conscious of the patient geneticists waiting a year now for their work to get into the Guidelines.
 Information and Support Group Manager
Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente