[tei-council] TEI P5 1.9.0

Piotr Bański bansp at o2.pl
Wed Feb 16 17:21:32 EST 2011

I may have missed something concerning the nice way the examples are now
handled: I thought the valid ones were green and the 'feasibly valid'
ones were yellow, as in [1].

But if so, then in [2] the first example should be neither green nor
yellow, or I simplified my interpretation of colours. I'd be most happy
with it being colourless, as a piece of non-TEI markup. (I realise that
the true TEI markup has a degree of syntax colouring, which this
particular example lacks; but I don't think that that is enough of a
signal, given that we now use colours as primary signals).

[1]:
http://bits.nsms.ox.ac.uk:8080/jenkins/job/TEIP5-Release/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/en/html/DS.html

[2]:
http://bits.nsms.ox.ac.uk:8080/jenkins/job/TEIP5-Release/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/en/html/DI.html#DIFR