[tei-council] Roma2

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Wed Feb 16 12:42:57 EST 2011

This is probably primarily a question for Sebastian, and may well be
something silly that I've overlooked...

I've just re-generated the EpiDoc schema using Roma2 (previously it had
always been run in Roma1 on the web), and was quite excited to see the
RNG jump in size from 334KB to 477KB. Lots of new juicy goodness, I
think. I'm validating a few thousand files against it, all of which were
clean in the previous version, and the only difference I find so far is
that the element tei:origPlace no longer allow phrase level markup,
which I believe we recently changed it to allow (and which Roma1 was
producing correctly).

Am I doing something wrong, or is Roma2 using different (older?) source
from Roma1?

Thanks,

Gabby

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Research Associate in Digital Epigraphy)

Centre for Computing in the Humanities
King's College London
26-29 Drury Lane
London WC2B 5RL