[tei-council] TEI P5 1.9.0

Piotr Bański bansp at o2.pl
Wed Feb 16 06:06:23 EST 2011

On 16.02.2011 11:29, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> We seem to have stalled again on this.
>
> Would you like me to make a release of the current state?

Before you do, may I ask someone (Kevin? :-)) to go through the intro to
ch. 9 in search of typos/grammar mistakes? There are some endings
missing at least, AFAIR.

And in general, may I request SVN permissions or is this a higher exp
level issue? I have the Helmet of Scribes, +3 Against Typos, I do ;-)

That's on the assumption that typo fixes need not go through tickets.
Hopefully.

Best,

  Piotr