[tei-council] Fwd: how do you use a TEI release?

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sun Feb 13 15:17:33 EST 2011

> It is possible to automate the signing procedures, but I'm not sure how
> convenient it would be in this case.
>
> I believe it's done by generating a new key-pair explicitly for signing
> and have both keys and passphrase on the build machine.

ah, ok, I see what you mean. I guess that would work. Whether its the way
to work for us I am less sure - I am not sure I want to commit to our
build machine at the moment.
Information and Support Group Manager, Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente