[tei-council] att.global discussion

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at inria.fr
Sat Feb 12 04:27:47 EST 2011

Modulo the cosmetic changes, it seems all set. I have not heard any
strong voices against this move, even counter arguments were more
devil's advocate-like.
Since it is quite a big (but essential architectural moves), let us
give until Monday night for the council to react.
Please make clear when you express your opinion or just comment on the
issue.
Laurent