[tei-council] att.global discussion

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Feb 11 13:18:28 EST 2011

On 11/02/11 18:09, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> Does anyone disagree that the discussion on TEI-L gives us a mandate to make the
> att.global change?
>
> folks might like to compare
> (new)
> http://bits.nsms.ox.ac.uk:8080/jenkins/job/TEIP5-Release/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/en/html/ref-msIdentifier.html
> with (old)
> http://www.tei-c.org/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/en/html/ref-msIdentifier.html
> to see (one) effect of the change
>
> obviously I need to the change the label "In addition to global attributes"

Do all elements get all global attribute subclasses in this new
method. I.e. att.global.analytic?  Or do they get these classes
but they aren't populated until I do <moduleRef
name="att.global.analytic"/> or include the analysis module in my
odd?

Just double checking.

-James

--
Dr James Cummings, Research Technologies Service
OUCS, University of Oxford