[tei-council] Fwd: how do you use a TEI release?

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Feb 11 13:04:31 EST 2011

On 11/02/11 18:01, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

> On 11 Feb 2011, at 17:56, Laurent Romary wrote:
>
>> That's just excellent. I see many inputs for future TEI policy. Just
>> consider the importance of Oxygen releases... we should have them
>> release a version at the same time we release one…
>
> s/have them/ask them nicely/

Yes, they might be willing to do a minor version release to pull
in the new TEI release to the oxygen framework.  Can't hurt to
ask, but this begs the question of whether we're staying with our
current release schedule.

-James

--
Dr James Cummings, Research Technologies Service
OUCS, University of Oxford