[tei-council] Hudson -> Jenkins

Piotr Bański bansp at o2.pl
Fri Feb 4 06:15:48 EST 2011

Hi all,

I'm silent because of a heap of deadlines, but would just like to say
that the Jenkins stuff looks very exciting to me (and I'm already
planning to employ it for FreeDict, if I can steal some time somehow,
from another dimension). Both as a CIS in general and as it got employed
for the TEI build process by Sebastian.

At the same time, the Sun/Oracle issue, which I barely registered at the
time it happened, doesn't look like a step forward for the open source
world, to put it mildly. Thanks for the Hudson/Jenkins switch info,
Sebastian. It's ugly but worth knowing about.

Best,

  Piotr