[tei-council] Roma, ODD-processing in XSLT 1.0

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Feb 1 03:52:49 EST 2011

On 1 Feb 2011, at 00:38, Syd Bauman wrote:

> My only concern is for those who have their own installed Roma (via
> TEI Ubuntu CD or your Debian packages or whatever). Will they find
> that they cannot duplicate the same service in the new Roma(2) world,
> as they'd need to install OxGarage?

if they have managed to get web Roma working locally,
and thats it, they will not be able to move to TEI 1.9.0 +
(because at that point the handling of att.global changes)

> If they'll be able to run Roma(2) without much more effort than they
> got Roma(1) running, then great.

the two are comparable, cos they'll point at public OxGarage

> But even if they are left out in the
> cold, I don't think that should stop you; it just means you should
> announce the changes repeatedly before they take effect.

if I dont hear negative noises from Council, I'll start on TEI-L in a few days

 Information and Support Group Manager
Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente