[tei-council] April meeting -- is everything final yet?

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Mon Jan 31 12:29:09 EST 2011

We're going to stick with the Big Ten Center near Chicago O'Hare due
because the nearby hotel rooms don't cost much more and because we'll
save on time and money spent getting to and from the airport.  My email
from last week (with "logistics" in the subject line) gives some
information, including a request that everyone confirm with me whether
they will need a hotel room.  If at least 10 people are coming to
Chicago and aren't already staying elsewhere, I will try to get a better
room rate than the Big Ten discount rate.

Kevin