[tei-council] validation of examples

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Sun Jan 30 06:09:56 EST 2011

I'm doing a bit of work tidying up on invalid examples in P5., and have
found an interesting(ish) probem in  chapter DS. There are two examples
at the end of
http://www.tei-c.org/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/en/html/DS.html#DSDIV3 where
we merrily add non-TEI-namespace elements into the model.divLike class,
and expect the validator to know what to do about it. Which of course,
it doesn't, and protests that the two <body>s concerned are actually empty.

Any bright ideas on this one? It doesn't matter much, since the failure
now only generates a warning during the P5 build, but it would be nice
to fix if possible.