[tei-council] Farewell!

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Fri Jan 28 11:17:06 EST 2011

I wholeheartedly agree with both James's and Dan's sentiments here, but
more urgently, we need someone to announce changes on TEI-L.  It seems
that the outgoing chair is the person to do this!  Is there any other
news from the Board that we can hear about as well, such as the date and
location of the 2011 conference?