[tei-council] access to current builds of TEI P5

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jan 27 13:46:31 EST 2011

On 27 Jan 2011, at 18:39, Kevin Hawkins wrote:

> This all makes sense, and I understand the goal of Hudson.  I don't have
> access to commit changes in SourceForge, and they only people I know of
> on Council who do are Sebastian and Lou.  (Perhaps there are others.)

Gabriel does at least, I forget who else is enabled. But its not based on any
test or special merit. Any of you can have commit rights if you ask - shall I add you now?

Information and Support Group Manager, Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente