[tei-council] Hyphenation discussion

Brett Barney bbarney2 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Mon Jan 24 17:00:30 EST 2011

Hmmm. I interpreted (d) to mean (c) *plus* a comment. That is, I
interpreted "add new @breaking attribute" in (d) as being shorthand for
"add a new explicit @breaking attribute with three possible values." If
that's an accurate interpretation, it sounds like what you're after, right?
More important, if I misinterpreted, Lou, please tell me so that I can
rethink.

Brett

tei-council-bounces at lists.village.Virginia.EDU wrote on 01/24/2011 03:01:26
PM: