[tei-council] new version of http://www.tei-c.org/About/history.xml (was Re: Council meeting in April - Symposium on 11. April)

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Sun Jan 23 15:56:04 EST 2011

Thanks for the reminder of that discussion.

There are a number of HTML files in the Vault which were generated
through some sort of faulty process that resulted in absolute URLs where
relative ones are warranted and which include mangled non-ASCII
characters not stored according to the declared character encoding.

I suggest asking David to grep for files in the Vault that contain the
string

href="http://www.w3.org/People/cmsmcq/

and find the equivalent files on Michael's website, where Michael has
cleaned up the code and character data, replacing the bad files in the
Vault with the better one's from Michael's site.

Thoughts?

--Kevin