[tei-council] access to current builds of TEI P5

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jan 18 19:04:54 EST 2011

This is mainly for Gabby, but others may find it useful too.

I have set a new instance of Hudson building TEIP5 whenever a change is made in Subversion.

The stable URL for the Guidelines in HTML of the of most recent build which succeeded is
http://tei.oucs.ox.ac.uk/hudson/job/TEIP5/lastStableBuild/artifact/Guidelines-web/en/html/index.html
(you can see Gabby's work at http://tei.oucs.ox.ac.uk/hudson/job/TEIP5/lastStableBuild/artifact/Guidelines-web/en/html/ref-objectType.html)

More to come, and I'll sort out some of the weirdnesses
Information and Support Group Manager, Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente