[tei-council] Council meeting in April - Symposium on 11. April

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jan 18 17:27:55 EST 2011

On 18 Jan 2011, at 22:14, Lou Burnard wrote:

> links all work for me.

'snot much of an archive if it gratuitously refers to itself outside itself

> You are suggesting maybe the doc needs to be edited to change its
> archival integrity?

but it is plainly not an original. It is an intermediate version made by Chas
which he got wrong, by linking to his own copy in the TOC, which he called edp1 instead
of edp01, and then having the real stuff within.

the original was written in Waterloo Script god help us

> there is another version of in XML, but I dunno if that would render

prob would, just looks like normal TEI.2 Lite
Information and Support Group Manager, Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente