[tei-council] invalid examples allowed in Guidelines?

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jan 11 04:56:46 EST 2011

On 11 Jan 2011, at 09:53, Laurent Romary wrote:

> I would combine this proposal with what I suggested yesterday. We need
> to put flesh around egXML in any case. James' proposal impacts on the
> presentation, but we also need to control the validation

I am personally not in favour of adding features which we cannot implement.
So I'd suggest not putting in an RFC unless/until we have a clearer idea how
such a thing could work.

In general I would say that what schema elements are validated against,
and how that is arranged, is outside our scope.
 Information and Support Group Manager
Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente