[tei-council] FR nuncles: new element tei:objectType

Gabriel BODARD gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Fri Dec 31 08:30:49 EST 2010

Brett, Dot, Elena and I were tasked with nuncling SourceForge FR ticket
#2811239 (http://bit.ly/fRK857). This was delayed a little, partly by
the need to consult the Ontology SIG, but the results and our proposal
are now available for Council's perusal in the comments on that ticket.

In brief:

"We therefore propose that Council create a new element tei:objectType,
which have the same content model and attribute classes as tei:material."

If Council members have any comments/objections, please share on the ticket.

(I'm posting today, because I believe tomorrow Dot will no longer be on
Council...)

Best,

Gabby

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Research Associate in Digital Epigraphy)

Centre for Computing in the Humanities
King's College London
26-29 Drury Lane
London WC2B 5RL