[tei-council] What happened to the nuncling?

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at inria.fr
Thu Nov 25 13:27:34 EST 2010

OK. The one where there is no agreement with Lou is: 2976715
Maybe others would like to have a look and comment.
2987832 would probably require a further comment from you.
and we do have a nice proposal for 2987241 which sounds unproblematic.

My rule of thumb is that when there is no contention, the proposal is
deemed to be implementable.

>>> http://www.currentepigraphy.org/