[tei-council] What happened to the nuncling?

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Thu Nov 25 12:06:23 EST 2010

I know that both of the tickets for which I was a nuncle (plus the one
in on which I was sitting) have had some discussion, but are maybe not
quite ready for voting. A very small amount of further discussion on all
of them would probably make them ready.

Did we vote on any of the ones that are already implemented, or were
they considered passed through lack of objections?

On 25/11/2010 16:19, Laurent Romary wrote:
> I have seen many things being consensual on the tickets and, I think,
> some implemented by Lou.
> Lou, can you provide an update on the unresolved issues?
> Cheers,
> Laurent
>
> Le 25 nov. 10 à 17:13, Martin Holmes a écrit :
>
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> Just wondering what happened to the nuncling activity -- are we
>> ready to
>> vote on the recommendations?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Martin
>> --
>> Martin Holmes
>> University of Victoria Humanities Computing and Media Centre
>> (mholmes at uvic.ca)
>
> Laurent Romary
> INRIA&  HUB-IDSL
> laurent.romary at inria.fr

Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Epigrapher, Digital Classicist, Pirate)

Centre for Computing in the Humanities
King's College London
26-29 Drury Lane
London WC2B 5RL