Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Nov 12 09:14:51 EST 2010

I am perfectly ok with these elements entering the TEI element-bank in theory, but I think it would
be a capital mistake to do so without accompanying prose in the Guidelines. We don't
have a proposal here as to which modules the new elements would belong, and
which chapter they would yet.

So I would say the proposal is incomplete at this point.
Information and Support Group Manager, Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente