[tei-council] Council report - pdf version

Julianne Nyhan julianne.nyhan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 11:10:41 EST 2010

Dear Laurent,
Thank you for the slides - they give a good overview of the year's work.
I hope you and other Council members who can make it have an enjoyable and
productive time
in Zadar.
Yours,
Julianne

--
Dr Julianne Nyhan,
(UCL & Universitaet Trier)

*Direct Line:* +44 (0)20 7679 7206)
*Fax:*  +44 (0)20 7383 0557)
*Office:* G15a, Department of Information Studies, Foster Court, University
College London, WC1E 6BT, U.K.

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/infostudies/julianne-nyhan/
http://germazope.uni-trier.de/Projects/KoZe2/
http://epu.ucc.ie/theses/jnyhan/