[tei-council] nuncles and releases and TEI MM

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Mon Nov 1 12:07:28 EDT 2010

We (the biblio gang) posted our final recommendations to the council as
comments on the tickets. We assumed that the council would simply vote
on our recommendations, but on one of them, Lou has made further
comments, which seems to suggest that he believes we should continue to
debate them. Personally, I think we should just vote on the nuncles'
recommendations. For the biblio tickets, we're waiting to see the
outcome of the votes before we can continue with our larger review.

On 10-11-01 04:06 AM, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> I am not sure Laurent said how he proposed to take the next stage in his nuncllng? what happens now that
> quite a lot of the work is done?
>
> Which brings me to  TEI 1.8. If any new features are to be agreed for this release,
> it needs to happen very  much NOW, in the next day or two.  if some of the changes at
> http://wiki.tei-c.org/index.php/Council_FR_assignments are really holding up work,
> speak now…
>
> Which brings to the TEI MM. In the past, I think we have discussed the Council Chair's
> speech and its promises to the electorate. It would be nice to do the same this year?
>
> And one more thing - a quick council meet in Zadar to resolve some of these outstanding tickets?
> --
> Sebastian Rahtz
>   Information and Support Group Manager
> Oxford University Computing Services