[tei-council] approaching lockdown on P5 1.8

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Oct 26 08:36:48 EDT 2010

By this weekend, I propose to implement at least the following GREEN
category tickets (unless anyone on Council wishes to object) which will
therefore all make it into 1.8

3045672 : constrain content model of <altIdent>
2987241 : permit <bibl> within <bibl>; add discussion of what this means
3080658 : revise text of DI to refer to "lexical resource" passim
3090867 : change @targets to @target on <link> example
3093047 : clarify <date> within <imprint>
3064014 : provide examples for rs at type

Plus whatever other tickets we manage to reach consensus on before then
as well of course.

The bibliographical nuncles have done a great job ... how about the rest
of you?