[tei-council] approaching lockdown on P5 1.8

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Oct 26 04:32:53 EDT 2010

If (as I assume) we are announcing a new release at the TEI MM in Zadar, I need to start closing the P5 sources
next week. I am leaving for Zadar on 7th, so I  have to make the release on 5th.

This means that if you want some of the currently debated items to make it onto the statute book, you need
to  get them agreed this week.

I assume that Laurent is collating the catalogue of agreed changes for 1.9? under current model, that would come
out in February 2011.
 Information and Support Group Manager
Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios