[tei-council] Anybody have experience with 15-16 people on a Skype call?

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Oct 25 16:35:14 EDT 2010

What is the Board using instead?

I must say, I can't recall a Council telco in the last 6 months anyway.....

Our local advice is always the same about eg Skype - it all depends on
getting folks to have the right setup and equipment. It can work very
well, or be a disaster. Certainly a dozen people using Skype just
by talking at their netbooks is likely to be bad.
Sebastian Rahtz
Information and Support Group Manager, Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente