[tei-council] discussion open tickets: please use SourceForge!

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Wed Oct 20 09:50:45 EDT 2010

Folks,

I'd like to take a moment to be grouchy by requesting that those
"nuncling" tickets post their sythesis as a comment on the ticket.  This
keeps the decision-making process transparent to non-Council members and
makes it easier for the rest of us to see the latest on any ticket so
that next time we're asked to vote on a proposal, we can look only at
the ticket and not have to do data mining on our email folders.  Thanks,

Kevin