[tei-council] Genetic editing thoughts (item 9 on the nuncling sheet)

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Oct 20 09:49:44 EDT 2010

On 20 Oct 2010, at 14:45, Lou Burnard wrote:

> My personal view is that we don't need a separate module for this, but
> this is certainly open to debate.

so the default position, I guess, is that these are simply additions to
existing toolsets, and that the disruption for most people is pretty small.
Good!

can we make efficiency savings by cutting the number of new elements by 40%?
<note>**UK joke**</note>
 Information and Support Group Manager
Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios