[tei-council] Genetic editing thoughts (item 9 on the nuncling sheet)

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Oct 20 09:45:57 EDT 2010

Yes, the drafting and exemplars and everything is all done and in the
sourceforge repository (and on the website in HTML form)

I am not sure about which modules would be affected. Presumably (b)
would go into the existing PH, which could also accomodate (a), but (c)
could go in HD or in PH.

My personal view is that we don't need a separate module for this, but
this is certainly open to debate.