[tei-council] nuncling ... help needed!

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Tue Oct 19 06:35:42 EDT 2010

I'll do it. I see Lou's point that this is a distraction from doing the
actual work, but in the last version of this we saw, not all tickets
that I was looking at had co-nuncles (and I thought discussion was meant
to be the point), and not all new volunteerings were reflected in the
HTML. With a wiki, there's at least a chance I'll know whom I'm meant to
be talking with!

Will post the Wiki page here shortly.

On 19/10/2010 11:28, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
>> sure, probably better on a wiki. should be trivial to convert to wiki-language, its very minimal HTML
> I hasten to add that I am not volunteering to do this :-}
> --
> Sebastian Rahtz
>   Information and Support Group Manager
> Oxford University Computing Services
> Sólo le pido a Dios
> que el futuro no me sea indiferente

Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Epigrapher, Digital Classicist, Pirate)

Centre for Computing in the Humanities
King's College London
26-29 Drury Lane
London WC2B 5RL