[tei-council] nuncling ... help needed!

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Oct 19 06:32:45 EDT 2010

On 19 Oct 2010, at 11:26, Lou Burnard wrote:

> Or should we maybe concentrate on the work that needs doing instead of
> the process whereby doing the work is facilitated?

if Sourceforge bug trackers were easier to use, I'd agree with you. But I really do a find a genuine barrier between reading a bare 2925145 in a mail message and finding the relevant words in SF (though that is sometimes so terse that I wonder we did not knock these FRs out of court ages back…)

 Information and Support Group Manager
Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente