[tei-council] nuncling ... help needed!

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Tue Oct 19 06:23:46 EDT 2010

Should we maybe put this in a wiki page somewhere, so that we can add
our names to the appropriate tickets etc. (and maybe group them by
nuncling categories)? Is there a quiet corner of the TEI Wiki we can
appropriate for this?

On 19/10/2010 11:19, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> used as I am to the new-fangled idea that is hyperlinking on the web,
> I felt obliged to create http://tei.oucs.ox.ac.uk/fr.html
> to allow folks to click on numbers and see the tickets
>
> this uses the original subject lines, not Lou's human-readable variants
>
> --
> Sebastian Rahtz
>   Information and Support Group Manager
> Oxford University Computing Services
>
> Sólo le pido a Dios
> que el futuro no me sea indiferente

Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Epigrapher, Digital Classicist, Pirate)

Centre for Computing in the Humanities
King's College London
26-29 Drury Lane
London WC2B 5RL