[tei-council] Roma

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sun Oct 17 13:18:17 EDT 2010

I have updated the Roma at http://tei.oucs.ox.ac.uk/Roma/ (and its associated OxGarage) to a state
where I believe it can offer an adequate service to replace the old Roma. But it needs
more testing and poking. If you can try it, please do, and report any errors to me ASAP.

Unless I absolutely have to, I do not propose to work again on Roma or the ODD processing
in 2010, so speak now if you find it unfit for purpose....
Information and Support Group Manager, Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente