[tei-council] new SIG proposal

O'Donnell, Dan daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Thu Oct 14 14:25:06 EDT 2010

Me too and very keeping with the focus of the meeting. We should
publicise its meeting so people realise, since it isn't actually
standing right now.

On 10-10-14 04:51 AM, Pierazzo, Elena wrote:
> I am delighted by the proposal: I have personally encouraged Piotr during DH2010 to create such a SIG and now I am very pleased byt the fact that this idea has become reality!
> Elena

Daniel Paul O'Donnell
Professor of English
University of Lethbridge

Chair and CEO, Text Encoding Initiative (http://www.tei-c.org/)
Co-Chair, Digital Initiatives Advisory Board, Medieval Academy of America
President-elect (English), Society for Digital Humanities/Société pour l'étude des médias interactifs (http://sdh-semi.org/)
Founding Director (2003-2009), Digital Medievalist Project (http://www.digitalmedievalist.org/)

Vox: +1 403 329-2377
Fax: +1 403 382-7191 (non-confidential)