[tei-council] new SIG proposal

Susan Schreibman susan.schreibman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 05:42:34 EDT 2010

  Dear Council members,

I recently received a proposal from Piotr Bánskito begin a new
Linguistic SIG. They would like to meet during the MM in Zadar, so
please let me know your thoughts on this as soon as possible so if the
proposal is approved, we can get the SIG up and running in time for the MM.

This SIG does  share common concerns with other SIGs (ontologies and
tools) but equally important does address an important user community
not currently served well by existing SIGs.

with all best wishes

Susan

--
Susan Schreibman, PhD
Director

-- A Project of the Royal Irish Academy --

Phone: +353 1 234 2440
Fax: +353 1 234 2400
Mobile: +353 86 049 1966
Email: susan.schreibman at gmail.com